Ballywalter Park in Ireland
Ballywalter Park is the home of Lord & Lady Dunleath and it has been in their family for 170 years. The Mansion House was built in the Italianate Palazzo style by the eminent architect Sir Charles Lanyon and has been afforded Grade A* listing as being of exceptional architectural importance.
The house is surrounded by 30 acres of pleasure grounds and is situated within the walled demesne of some 270 acres. The total Estate runs to over 1200 acres and is home to one of Northern Ireland’s largest dairy herds and it also includes significant acreages of arable crops and mixed woodland.
Ballywalter Park has been meticulously restored over the past few years and it can now accommodate up to 24 guests in 12 luxurious and highly individual bedrooms, ten double and two twin, and all either en-suite or with their own dedicated private bathrooms. Complimentary wireless internet access is provided throughout the house.
Hearty Irish breakfasts and delicious dinners are provided by Ballywalter’s own in-house team, under the personal supervision of Lady Dunleath, a professional food historian, whose ethos is to source produce only from the Estate or from carefully selected local suppliers. Dinner is complemented by fine vintage wines from the House Cellars, which contain over 3,000 bottles.
For more information, click here to view Ballywalter Park's website.